Getting to The Address Cork
Military Hill, St. Luke’s Cross, Cork City
Travelling from Dublin
- On entering Cork City watch out for the signs for Limerick on your left on the Dual Carriageway.
- Take the exit for Limerick N20
- Go over the flyover and drive past the Silversprings up the hill.
- At the traffic lights at the top of the hill turn left, and turn left again at the next set of traffic lights.
- Continue on this road for approx 1.5 miles to a junction called St. Luke’s Cross.
- You will notice a green kiosk in the centre of this junction.
- Turn right the junction and The Address Cork is the second turning on the right.
Travelling from Limerick
- Coming from the Mallow Road
- Bypass Blarney.
- Up the dual carriageway, on the left is the Commons Inn, McDonalds bypass these.
- You will come to a set of Traffic lights keep going straight, (Dunnes Stores Blackpool Shopping Centre will be on your left)
- You will then come to another set of traffic lights & go left, up to another set go straight through.
- Turn right at the Ballyvolane Dunne Stores – signs saying City Centre
- Straight through next traffic Lights
- Drive to the next cross road (green Kiosk on your right)
- Turn right and then the next right
- The Address Cork is on your right as you go up the Hill.
Travelling from Cork City
- Through the main Street “St. Patricks Street” continue forward onto St Patricks Bridge – N8
- Turn right onto Maccurtain Street – N8
- At the end of the MacCurtain Street, take the turn to the left, “Summerhill North”
- At the top of the hill you will come to a cross roads, St. Lukes Cross
- Turn left and left again, The Address Cork is on the right half way up the hill.
Our newly refurbished bedrooms offer you a wide configuration of Classic, Premier & Club rooms with breath-taking views of Cork city and harbour. Each bedroom has been tastefully redecorated, is warm, inviting and designed to international 4-star standards. Our rooms are ideal to relax in, after a day of discovering Cork city’s sights or a busy day of meetings. One of the leading hotels in Cork City and ideally located for your Cork City hotel break.
Check out our great value offers at our luxury hotel. From family breaks, quick getaways to luxurious spa weekends, we have a great range of special offers available throughout the year.
Check out the many local attractions near our hotel such as the Blarney Castle and Fota Wildlife.