Cork Hotel Offers - Shopping Breaks in Cork
Cork City Breaks and a Spot of Shopping
Shopping Breaks in a Hotel in Cork City!
Forget New York – you have Cork, the place to be!
Shop ’til you drop for all your shopping needs in Brown Thomas, Debenhams and Opera Lane. Head off to Mahon Point for some fabulous clothes – only a 10 min drive from the Hotel.
After working up an appetite in the shops why not relax and enjoy McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar, for not only the best steak in Cork but a wide selection of locally sourced dishes!
Cork is a great city, always buzzing and offering something for everyone…
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre is only a 10 minute drive from the hotel, and is sure to impress with one of the most memorable shopping experiences in Ireland!
- Patrick Street in the city centre is the traditional shopping area, and just a leisurely 10 minutes walk down the hill from the Hotel.
- Opera Lane is the newest addition to Cork’s retail district. This pedestrianised street provides a range of retail outlets.
With complimentary on-site car parking on the hotel grounds, The Address Cork City is the ideal location to stay while you “shop til you drop”
Shop Til You Drop
Shopping Breaks in Cork CityBook Your Stay
From €115.50 per person sharing, your package includes:
- Check in at your leisure
- Enjoy 1 Nights Luxury Accommodation
- Complimentary The Address Cork signature cocktail on arrival
- Full Irish Breakfast in the morning
- 2 Course Dinner with Tea & Coffee in McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar
- Complimentary €20 Voucher per room to spend in Brown Thomas
- Complimentary on-site car parking
Cork City and Cork County Attractions
There is just so much to see and do in Cork
There is so much to do in the City of Cork and we look forward to welcoming you to our Four Star Hotel in Cork. We have some great tourist attractions on offer in Cork and we have some great information on Cork City available. Check out all the Things to Do in Cork. From City Breaks, Brunch Getaways, to Shopping Breaks and wonderful Family Breaks in Cork including Fota Family Breaks and Romantic City Breaks.
Take a look at the “Pure Cork Map” to find your way around the activities we have to offer in our beautiful City.